In 2014 we were contracted by Ray-Ban to implement activations to promote and increase sales of their Polarized lenses. We activated in three of South Africa’s biggest cities, namely Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg. Visitors to Canal Walk, Gateway and Sandton City had the chance to experience the benefits of Polarized lenses and see for themselves how the glasses cut the glare in outdoor and driving situations.
We created an outdoor experience inside the malls and immersed visitors in a complete experience.
Sampling the Ray-Ban product
– Try on the latest Ray-Ban styles
– Choose and wear your favourite Ray-Bans
– Aligning the brand and customers with feeling cool
Testing the quality and benefits of Polarized lenses
– Test out the benefits of Polarized lenses by sitting inside the Jeep and looking at a bright light reflecting off the bonnet to represent the glare created by the sun.
– Once visitors put the Polarized sunglasses on, they could see how the Ray-Bans eliminated the glare with zero strain on their eyes and better clarity.
Incentivised with a discount voucher
– Ray-Ban experienced a 29% increase in replenishment orders in that quarter
– Giving our client the Return on Investment they were looking for
“The activation ran smoothly – as always by the EnOv8 team – and became part of the larger Ray-Ban Polarized campaign that carried through at store level towards the end of 2013. Ray-Ban Polarized replenishment orders post the campaign period were very strong for our local market and extremely positive within international standards,” says Thera van’t Hof, Brand Manager: Ray-Ban, Vogue Eyewear and Persol.
Click here to see our activation featured on Media Update, a leading online publication dedicated to reporting on the latest news and information relevant to the South African (and African) advertising & marketing; media & entertainment; PR & CSI, and Social Media industries.